- Live in Iredell County, NC
- Make less than 250% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines
- Have no medical insurance, including Medicaid/Medicare
- Be between the ages of 18 and 65
- Complete the Enrollment forms
You must complete the certification process before becoming a HealthReach Community Clinic patient. One appointment may be granted before certification approval if an opening is available within three business days of the eligibility certification request. To register, patients should come to the clinic anytime the clinic is open, and bring the following:
- A government issued photo ID (Driver’s license, Passport, foreign goverment ID)
- Proof of address in Iredell County, NC (utility bill, lease agreement)
- Documents showing income for all members of the household (federal tax form for previous year, three consecutive paystubs, unemployment, disability, social security, child support, etc.)
Patient enrollment forms can be downloaded and completed beforehand or picked up in the HealthReach office.
A Spanish Version of the Eligibility Packet is available at the HealthReach Community Clinic Offices.